Monday, October 17, 2005

I Am a Sex Addict

I sure fancy the film fest. It's fantastic!

Last night we saw I Am a Sex Addict.

I give this film two shockers up. Now... I just need to figure out if that's a good thing. All thumbs (which are never useless in shockerville) point to yes.

One of my co-workers asked me how I picked which films I wanted to see. She claimed the brochure was overwhelming and she wanted to know if I used any specific methods. I sort of blanked. Do I tell her the truth? Or do I make something up? I did neither and ran away claiming the need to use stall #1.

The truth is... I'm a shallow pig when it comes to picking out film fest movies. I always pick one movie randomly. It's always foreign and makes me feel smartz. I always pick one movie the critics tell me to see. I also go to at least one shorts presentation because I have the attention span of a fruit fly. And then... well...

I always pick one movie with the promise of hot women, lots of boobies, possible wang, and dirty dirty sex. This year I went for maximum nipple exposure in the brochure listing the movies and ended up with tickets to see I Am a Sex Addict.

While the film wasn't all that erotic, it had plenty of boobies and a playful hint of wee willy wang. All of that aside, the movie was funny, painfully honest (especially if you've ever dated someone that tried to convince you them fucking other people will help your relationship), and terribly charming.

If you ever get a chance, please watch this film. And when you're done... let me know if you got a prostitute. I didn't but I told at least 12 I needed to think about it.*


*I was joking. I'd never pay for sex.

No comments: