Thursday, October 18, 2007

Am I lonely? heavens no

As you can see from this picture of the plant in my office, I'm not the mothering type. This post is purely so my coworkers have proof I haven't fed my daughter to the dog or left her in the car for an entire weekend. I guess they think my planting skills don't fare well for the little one. Who could blame them?



Here's Mads giving a big morning stretch. See.. she's alive! I swear.



And here I am giving the international sign of motherhood. Even Mads seems amused.



See... baby is fine. Plant, not so much. A proper buriel for Robert Plant will happen whenever the cleaning lady throws him out.



loves,
jo and mads

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Maddie looks cute in the first two pictures, Down's in the third.

"This is good macaroni and cheese Amanda."

-Wang

Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out 3 things:

1) Those pictures of Maddie were taken at least a month ago. They prove nothing of Maddie's current well being. For all anybody knows, she may not have been changed or bathed since those pictures were taken.

2) A few months ago, Jo thought it would be fun to have a little herb garden on the sun porch. You can imagine how that turned out. It really is a lovely box of dirt though. Best box of dirt in the neighborhood, I'd bet.

3) Regardless of 1 & 2 - Jo is an absolutely fantabulous mom. She really is...and Maddie is thriving and happy. The herb garden is still a box of dirt though.

KimChi said...

I love that last pic of you and Madster.

Anonymous said...

Sigh, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sigh, so cute!

jenne said...

i kill plants too. this is no sign of Cass' health...i think. well, she's almost 2 and still going strong!! however, she will not dress up for halloween. feh.

you guys are beautiful and i loves you both and apricots, the sun and giraffes.

IronSnoopy said...

Plants are so 1990's.

Love Mads and really love her shirt!