Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I want you

This version of Shocker Khan is gonna be interesting. Blogger blocked my pictures from my last post because they were indecent. I'm fighting the urge to post a pic of my taco covered in sour cream and salsa. Jerks.

In other news, my itunes at work sucks ass. What does this mean for Jo? It means she lamely searches for songs she wants to hear on youtube. I've found some doosey home made videos doing this. I'm not greedy so I'll share my faves. You can thank me the next time you see me.

Barenaked Ladies - I can, I will, I do

Let's see... this has all the major elements to a fantastic home made video. A coffee cup with "Love Me" (the ultimate in desperation), toe play, and OH NO! Suicide. At least I think that's what happens. If the dude in the video doesn't die, I'll drink Draino in his name. The video makes me want to carve "merde" in my thigh. Good stuff.



Fiona Apple - Love Ridden

Who the fuck are Rory and Dean? And why is someone editing crappy Rory and Dean footage to Fiona? A quick Google search informed me Rory and Dean are all things Gilmore Girls. Who knew? Obviously dancelivelove knew, but I digress. Damn you Macs for making editing so user friendly. I did like when Dean tried to eat Rory's face off. Listen up Rory... you're better off 'cause any dude who kisses you like that is G to the A to the Y. Lesson learned.



Daft Punk - Digital Love

Check it, yo. It's a commercial for trendy t's from Urban Outfitters. Wait. Never mind it's just the actual video. Put this on and turn your office into a dance party. Much like the dance party that's going on in my head. I just stopped typing to robot. True story.



And lastly... because I'm nice and kind and you love me, I'll share the best youtube find for any Elvis Costello fan. Don't turn your nose up at this, I promise it's the best cover in the history of the world. Damn straight. I had to hear this song this morning after Kike sent me an email that said "since when were you so generous and inarticulate".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm sad that Kike's text messages are not visible. I was wondering what was there.

2. I Can bit - he's so serious, isn't he. But, fo' real, that song makes me leave a snail trail.

Anonymous said...

hey thats the vid to DANCE the justice song...not the daft song